Senior Executive Network's Controller Group brings together controllers who are in the same industry and face unprecedented challenges in this economy. More than ever, they need a place to get expert, confidential advice from “real world” peers on their most pressing challenges
Controllers will be placed into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity. Members leave meetings with accelerated learning for themselves and their teams, and improved results for their company.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Find Out More About Our Controllers Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Consistently excellent meetings with lots of good ideas. Benchmarking and networking with professionals in similar situations. Great organization!
- Gil Wentzel, Vice President/Global Controller, D.D. Williamson & Company, Inc.
Fantastic! I really appreciate the opportunity to speak with other controllers on like problems.
- Jeff Boursheski, UltraSource LLC
Thought provoking, productive, able to focus on the business
- Charlotte Barksdale, LaserCycle, Inc.
Very positive, appreciate open dialogue and feedback
- George Henriques
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- What You Have Installed, Looked at & Evaluated in the Past 6 Months
- Best Practices for Accelerating Change Management Within an Organization
- Top 5 KPI’s/Leading Indicators Used in Your Business
- Cloud ERP in Manufacturing Companies
- “Outside In” Leadership – Maximize Your Business Potential and Accelerate Your Growth
Upcoming MeetingsMay 17 & 18, 2018 - Chicago, IL
November 15 - 16, 2018 - Dallas, TX
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about SEN:
SEN has provided a risk free recurring place and reason to explore my companies business. On a more detailed level it has: (1) Provided new outlooks on current developments in the business world (2) Exposed me to some of the challenges that lie ahead as our business grows (3) Provided a chance for new friendships and people who can be of council.
- Ed Bean, CFO at Spartan Light Metal Products, Inc.