Chief Information Officers and IT Directors juggle many different responsibilities for their companies. For example, what are the best ways to implement technology on the factory floor? Should they host onsite or in the cloud? How do they best manage I.T. costs within a continually changing business dynamic?
Senior Executive Network has networks for senior IT executives. We place IT executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- Methods and Templates for Development of a Solid IT/IS Strategy
- Back Up & Business Continuity Strategies
- Virtualization of Data Processing and Use of the Cloud
- Best Practices Around Information Systems and How Do You Manage Investment in IT
Great idea sharing.
- Rod Brewer, Mid Continent Cabinetry
Very informative and helpful.
- Dan Britton, Eirich Machines, Inc.
Very good. Good resources and discussion.
- Peggy Brown, GNP Company
May 11 - 12, 2017 - Chicago, IL
November 16 - 17, 2017 - Orlando, FL
A very good reminder that the network is broad and is accessible even between meetings.Charlie Bolyard, MBP
Energetic, productive, and fun.Scott Boos, Scope Construction Company, Inc.