Senior Marketing Executives have an abundance of new opportunities to choose from in today’s fast-changing electronic world. But how do they choose given limited time and resources? How can they decide upon the resources they need to pursue their campaigns and achieve their goals? How can they separate the realities from vendor promises, and implement new processes and systems without getting burned?
Senior Executive Networks has the answer, with networks exclusively for senior marketing executives. We place marketing executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Find Out More About Our Marketing Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about SEN:
SEN has allowed me the time to work on my business and has stimulated me with ideas that have increased my profits exponentially.
- Alan Williams, Travis Software Co.
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- Product Pricing Strategies
- Social Media Networking Programs to Initiate Growth
- Optimizing Communication During Product Rollout to Sales/Engineering and Upper Management
- How to Manage Increasing Customer Expectations
- New Product Innovations-How to Brainstorm Ideas and Create New Products
Upcoming MeetingsNovember 29 - 30, 2018 - Dallas, TX
May 9 - 10, 2019 - Atlanta, GA
Outstanding! SEN is my GPS, the most efficient & effective tool to navigate my business.
- Jeny Nieuwenhuis, REI Engineering
Very productive, especially as it relates to potential 'game changers' in growing our business..
- Tony Khoury, The East Group, P.A.
The input was very informative but the best part was the active engagement by the members and the relevance of their comments.
- Gene Hinshaw, President, Trabue Hansen & Hinshaw Inc.