Chief Operating Officers, Vice Presidents of Operations, General Managers and other senior operating executives face a multitude of challenges. In addition to keeping on top of the latest quality, efficiency and safety techniques affecting company operations, today’s top-performing senior operations executives are the strategic partners to their CEOs and company boards of directors.
Senior Executive Networks provides an experienced network and tools for Operations executives to excel, think more strategically and add significant value to their company operations. We place operating executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- Re-invigorating Your Continuous Improvement Programs (lean, six sigma, etc.)
- How Operations Can and Should Continue to Improve Profits
- Managing and Hedging Commodity Prices
- How to Handle Multiple Facilities from One Location
- Reconfiguring Supply Chains and Global Manufacturing Networks
- Inspiring Direct Labor Initiatives
As a member for over five years, I have utilized many of the takeaways in my daily business and have harnessed the strength of the network to help keep my business strong during the most turbulent times. SEN is the single best business resource platform that I have ever been a part of.
- Steve Kingeter, Koch Equipment Company
March 2 - 3, 2017 - Miami , FL
September 21 - 22, 2017 - Orlando, FL
May 4 - 5, 2017 - Chicago, IL
November 30 - December 1, 2017 - Orlando, FL
Solid reinforcement/reiteration of key issues. Thought provoking.
- Karla Clem, M-C Industries, Inc.
Enjoyed it, met great people and learned some very good ideas. CEN members and staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Jay Bender, Falcon Plastics, Inc.
This (meeting) was a 10+. I learn so much from everyone’s experience. It helps me evaluate strengths and weaknesses in myself and the company.
- Cheryl Edwards, Fleetwood-Fibre Company