Our Senior Level Quality Group was formed in an effort to address key product
and risk improvement initiatives for companies as well as to enhance leadership capabilities at this level.
Senior Executive Network provides an experienced network and tools for Quality executives to excel, think more strategically and add significant value to their company. We place quality executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Find Out More About Our Quality Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about SEN:
My first SEN event was incredible, excellent speakers, engaged people willing to share their experience and provide valuable lessons and takeaways that I am going to use, not because they're easy, but because they are hard. Thanks to the members in my quality group, they are incredibly bright, insightful and demonstrated what I have not had the opportunity to experience, A-Players Peers in the quality world.
- Brad Burchnell, Director of Quality Assurance at Quad Electronics dba CABLCON
This group meets with the purpose of exchanging best practices in a number of key areas including:
- Realization Planning and Risk Assessment
- Customer Engagement, Knowledge, and Applications for New Products Hitting the Market
- Upcoming Regulatory Ramifications (ISO 9001: new 2015 certifications)
- Improving Key Sustainability Initiatives
- Warranty & End of Product Life
November 30 - December 1, 2017 - Orlando, FL