Vice Presidents of R & D and other senior product development executives face a multitude of challenges. In addition to keeping on top of the latest advances in technology and innovation, today’s top-performing senior R & D executives are the strategic partners to their CEOs and company boards of directors.
Senior Executive Networks provides an experienced network and tools for R & D executives to excel, think more strategically and add significant value to their companies product development. We place R & D executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- Best Practices for Accelerating Product Development
- Product Ideation and Innovation
- What is the Most Appropriate Handoff Between R & D and Operations?
- Re-Defining the Product Development/R & D Group
- Best Practices and Technologies for Rapid Prototyping
- Building Technology Package for the Company for the Next 5 Years
- Strategic Product Road Mapping Best Practices
- Use of 3rd Parties to Expand the Capability in an R&D Team
As a member for over five years, I have utilized many of the takeaways in my daily business and have harnessed the strength of the network to help keep my business strong during the most turbulent times. SEN is the single best business resource platform that I have ever been a part of.
- Steve Kingeter, Koch Equipment Company
May 11 - 12, 2017 - Chicago, IL
November 16 - 17, 2017 - Orlando, FL