Senior Supply Chain/Purchasing Executives are vital to their companies efficient production and distribution efforts. The costs they cut contribute directly to the bottom line. In such a visible role, where do they turn for advice on how to optimize the supply chain and increase the number of inventory turns, while reducing costs and increasing efficiency?
Senior Executive Network has the answer, with networks exclusively for senior supply chain executives. We place supply chain executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- What Every Supply Chain Executive Needs to Know About Competitive Differentiation
- Benchmarking, Sourcing, and Logistics Best Practices
- Strategic Supply Chain Best Practices Benchmarking
- Transportation LTL Freight - Rate Shopping Tools
- How to Grow and Nurture Supplier Relationships
Excellent. I learned a lot and enjoyed participating in the discussions.
- Eric Lewandowski, Cummins Atlantic LLC
Better than expected, fast paced, well organized.
- Mike Love, PlayCore, Inc.
May 4 - 5, 2017 - Chicago, IL
November 30 - December 1, 2017 - Orlando, FL
Solid reinforcement/reiteration of key issues. Thought provoking.
- Karla Clem, M-C Industries, Inc.