Our Executive Assistant members participate in professionally facilitated and confidential peer group meetings two times a year (and by phone and email all year round) to share their real-world experiences, top issues, what works, and pitfalls to avoid — allowing them to grow and achieve their professional goals.
SEN provides uncommon wisdom combined with real-world experience that only fellow executives can provide. This allows members to receive actionable takeaways from each meeting to improve their company performance and avoid costly mistakes.
Find Out More About Our Executive Assistant Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Each meeting I have attended (approximately 10) has given me more ideas in 1 ½ days than I would normally get in 6 months. Great meetings and great people.
- Scott Hlavaty, Vice President of Manufacturing at M-C Industries, Inc.
This (meeting) was a 10+. I learn so much from everyone’s experience. It helps me evaluate strengths and weaknesses in myself and the company.
- Cheryl Edwards, Fleetwood-Fibre Company
Our EA group discusses issues such as:
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- Executive Assistant’s Role in Formal and Informal Meetings
- Delegation: the Good, Bad and Ugly
- Reactivity versus Proactivity
ArticlesExecutive Assistant To The CEO: How To Effectively Use
Upcoming MeetingsMay 14 - 15, 2020 - Chicago, IL
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about SEN:
Solid reinforcement/reiteration of key issues. Thought provoking.
- Karla Clem, M-C Industries, Inc.
Enjoyed it, met great people and learned some very good ideas. CEN members and staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Jay Bender, Falcon Plastics, Inc.