VPs of Engineering and Technology need to introduce and innovate new products, while minimizing the impact of these new product requests on current work. Where can they go to obtain best practices?
Senior Executive Network has networks for senior product development executives. Our product development executives are placed into small groups with product development peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Find Out More About Our Engineering/Technology Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about SEN:
SEN is one of the most impressive professional memberships that I have been associated with. Not only do they perform insightful meetings and conferences, they will execute even the smallest of tasks such as obtaining feedback from other members of software recommendations and experiences.
- Wendy Lee, BCI Engineers Scientists, Inc.
The exchange of ideas and concerns in these challenging times was really appropriate. Some good takeaways, especially related to not panicking and staying focused on the business.
- Dave Sanders, Burkavage Design Associates LLC
Recent topics chosen by the membership for analysis and discussion include:
- Key Metrics for an Effective Engineering Team
- Minimizing the Impact of New Product Requests on Currently Critical Strategic Work
- New Product Innovations – How to Brainstorm Ideas and Find New Products
- Project Management Best Practices for Engineering Design Products
- Developing a Phase-Gate Process for Identifying, Vetting and Bringing New Product Opportunities to Market
- How to Integrate Outside Engineering Work into Inside Engineering Systems
Upcoming MeetingsApril 30 - May 1, 2020 - Chicago, IL
December 3 - 4, 2020 - Phoenix, AZ
These meetings, in addition to the good content, always give me the opportunity to think of and/or remember other good things that I need to apply back at the office
- Al Berger, MKC Associates Inc.
Energizing, wake up call to focus on actions to grow business.
- Dan Englehart, Peter Basso Associates
As always, I came away with new insight and a refreshed interest in further developing and advancing our company.
- Laith Ross, Ross-Tarrant Architects, Inc.