Senior Executive Network (SEN) improves the performance of its members and their companies.
- Sensitive to the demands on your time
Just two meetings a year (each just 24-36 hours) in convenient locations.
Your peers know the background, have had similar experiences and can help you quickly uncover the solutions that positively impact your business.
- Proprietary format
Designed to maximize take-away value
- Expert facilitators
SEN is designed to extract maximum take-away value for you in minimal time. SEN facilitators are skilled at matching the experiences and wisdom of active SENs like you who understand you and your business.
- Selective membership
SEN members are selected from the “best of the best” and represent best-practice growth companies.
- ‘No Sell’ environment
SEN meetings are a strict “no sell zone.” SEN facilitators are paid by SEN for their skills as facilitators and may not attempt to sell consulting or other services, ensuring no conflict of interest.
- Custom Network Access
Tap into the full network with your specific questions. Looking to source in China? Looking for a reference on a top-notch benefits consultant? Whatever your issue, our SEN Concierge will put you in touch with other SEN members best able to provide you with answers fast.
MeetingsDesigned for busy Senior Executive schedules, the typical SEN meeting begins at 1 pm on a Thursday and ends the next day at 11 am. They are usually scheduled in airport hotels at major hubs.
Each SEN meeting is structured into five distinct sections to provide maximum value in the shortest possible time.
- The President’s Report—A 60-minute analysis of critical trends
- Executive Briefings—Learn from other members what successes they have had in your problem areas
- Roundtable Sessions—Fast-paced discussion on critical issues executives in your role and industry face resulting in a number of usable best practices.
- Ex Officio Board ©—The opportunity to discuss your key issue with peers in a confidential setting
- Break-out session debrief—Pick up the best ideas from other breakout groups
ConferencesCEN & SEN offer one to two non-industry topic specific conferences that are open to both members and "C-Level" non-members.
While conferences are not included in CEN & SEN membership fees, members are entitled to advanced registration and discounted prices.