For Senior Quality Executives
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Senior Quality Executives who have been down a similar path already
Our Senior Level Quality Group was formed in an effort to address key product and risk improvement
initiatives for companies as well as to enhance leadership capabilities at this level.
Senior Executive Network provides an experienced network and tools for Quality executives to excel,
think more strategically and add significant value to their company. We place quality executives into
groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Keeping a Focus on Quality in an Ever-Changing Environment
- Linking Actionable Quality Goals to Company KPIs
- Quality’s Role in Executing Company Strategies and Goals
- Utilization of Technology in Quality
- Procurement & Quality Collaboration
- Practical Change Leadership: Five-Steps to Lift Engagement, Execution, and Win Back Time
- Audit Planning & Best Audit Processes
Upcoming SEN Peer Meetings
Quarterly Heads of Quality Personal Advisory Board and Member Meetings
- December 3-4, 2020 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- February 25, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- May 6-7, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- August 26, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- Chief Executive Leadership Summit (November 5-6, 2020)
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“SEN has provided a risk free recurring place and reason to explore my companies business. SEN has given me new outlooks on current developments in the business world , exposed me to some of the challenges that lie ahead as our business grows, and provided a chance for new friendships and people who can be on council.”
CFO, Spartan Light Metal Products, Inc.
“SEN is my primary resource to identify what it is that I need to learn, or become more knowledgeable on – being able to associate with the best elevates me to a higher level of competence.”
Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration, Bigelow Tea
“Each meeting I have attended has given me more ideas in 1 ½ days than I would normally get in 6 months. Great meetings and great people.”
Vice President of Manufacturing, M-C Industries, Inc.
“SEN definitely helped me clarify the different structures based on different organizations. I am keeping my responses as a reference for my organization and potential moves/re-structure. Also, obtaining information to benchmark from the industry and a recognized source is a definite advantage.”
“As always, top notch. Very interesting subject, excellent presentation.”
CFO, Robinson Home Products Inc.