Benefit from the insights of other CFOs who have been down a similar path.
Chief Financial Officers, Vice Presidents of Finance and other senior finance executives face unprecedented challenges in the world today. More than ever, senior financial professionals need a place to get expert, confidential advice from “real world” peers on their most pressing challenges.
Senior Executive Network has networks for CFOs and VPs of Finance. We place senior financial executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity. The result? Accelerated learning for you and your finance team, and improved results for your company.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics, and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members will discuss at upcoming meetings:
- Growth and M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Utilizing Dashboards/Microsoft BI to Help Drive "Truth in Numbers"
- Financial Reporting Expectations
- Safe Ways to Incorporate AI into the Accounting Process
- Vertical Integration: Optimize Supply Chains for Profit and Competitive Edge
- Working Capital: Boost Growth with Efficient Cash Flow and Inventory Management
- February 1-2, 2024 | Tucson, AZ
- April 25-26, 2024 | Kansas City, MO
- July 25-26, 2024 | Lake Tahoe, CA
- December 5-6, 2024 | Orlando, FL
- Alternative dates & locations are available upon request
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“Membership has brought me many new ideas over the past 10 years which I have brought back with me to improve current operations as well as create positive changes for the future. It has also meant making many new networking contacts, who have provided valuable advice on both a personal and business level.”
Vice President & CFO, Leman USA, Inc.
"SEN has provided a risk free recurring place and reason to explore my companies business. SEN has given me new outlooks on current developments in the business world , exposed me to some of the challenges that lie ahead as our business grows, and provided a chance for new friendships and people who can be on council.”
CFO, Spartan Light Metal Products, Inc.
“SEN is my primary resource to identify what it is that I need to learn, or become more knowledgeable on – being able to associate with the best elevates me to a higher level of competence.”
Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration, Bigelow Tea