For CFOs / VPs of Finance
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
Benefit from the insights of other CFOs who have been down a similar path.
Chief Financial Officers, Vice Presidents of Finance and other senior finance executives face
unprecedented challenges in the world today – especially following the repercussions from the COVID-19 virus and the impact it has had on the economy. More than ever, senior financial professionals need a place to get expert, confidential advice from “real world” peers on their most pressing challenges.
Senior Executive Network has networks for CFOs and VPs of Finance. We place senior financial
executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity. The result? Accelerated learning for you and your finance team, and improved results for your company.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark
operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- What will the Future Bring? - Economic Update for 2020 and Beyond
- Business Continuity Plan (Disaster Recovery)
- Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Leading Financial Metrics - How do we Know we are On Track?
- Recent Successful Cost Saving Initiatives
- M&A Versus Strategic Partnerships for Growing Business
- Upgrading Talent in an Org with lots of Inherent Knowledge and Few Systems
Upcoming CFO Peer Meetings
Quarterly CFO Personal Advisory Board and Member Meetings
- February 25, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- May 6-7, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting)
- July 22-23, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting)
- August 26, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- December 2-3, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting)
- Strategic Finance Summit - February 25, 2021
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About
The CFO Network
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“Membership has brought me many new ideas over the past 10 years which I have brought back with me to improve current operations as well as create positive changes for the future. It has also meant making many new networking contacts, who have provided valuable advice on both a personal and business level.”
Vice President & CFO, Leman USA, Inc.
“SEN has provided a risk free recurring place and reason to explore my companies business. SEN has given me new outlooks on current developments in the business world , exposed me to some of the challenges that lie ahead as our business grows, and provided a chance for new friendships and people who can be on council.”
CFO, Spartan Light Metal Products, Inc.
“SEN is my primary resource to identify what it is that I need to learn, or become more knowledgeable on – being able to associate with the best elevates me to a higher level of competence.”
Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration, Bigelow Tea