For Senior Operations Executives
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Senior Operations Executives who have been down a similar path already
Chief Operating Officers, Vice Presidents of Operations, General Managers, and other senior operating executives in your industry face a multitude of challenges.
In addition to keeping on top of the latest quality, efficiency and safety techniques affecting company operations in today’s world, top-performing senior operations executives are the strategic partners to their CEOs and company boards of directors.
SEN provides tools, insights, and resources to help operations executives excel, think more strategically and add significant value to their company operations. We place operating executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise,benchmark operational metrics, and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members will discuss at upcoming meetings:
- Operations – Sales Interaction
- Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Alignment
- Creative Hiring Practices in a Tight Labor Market
- How to Allocate Time Between the Tactical and Strategic
- IR 4.0 - How are others using AI and Automation
- Best Practices in Professional Development for Your Operations Team Members
- April 25-26, 2024 | Kansas City, MO
- December 5-6, 2024 | Orlando, FL
- Alternative dates & locations are available upon request
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“Each meeting I have attended has given me more ideas in 1 ½ days than I would normally get in 6 months. Great meetings and great people.”
Vice President of Manufacturing, M-C Industries, Inc.