For Senior Engineering / Technology Executives
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other senior Engineering / Technology executives who have been down a similar path already
VPs of Engineering and Technology need to introduce and innovate new products, while minimizing the impact of these new product requests on current work. Where can they go to obtain best practices?
Senior Executive Network has networks for senior product development executives. Our product development executives are placed into small groups with product development peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Best Practices Coaching Engineers
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Engineering
- How to Successfully Develop Soft Skills in Engineers
- Improving Daily Communication Between Engineering, Ops and Leadership
- ROI on R&D
- Practical Change Leadership: Five-Steps to Lift Engagement, Execution, and Win Back Time
Upcoming SEN Peer Meetings
Quarterly Heads of Engineering / Tech Personal Advisory Board and Member Meetings
- August 26, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- December 2-3, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- Smart Manufacturing Summit September 9-10, 2021 (Indianapolis, IN)
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“The feedback I received has proven very valuable. I really like this process and think it is a great way to learn about the best practices used by my peers.”
Ad de Pijper
“SEN definitely helped me clarify the different structures based on different organizations. I was very pleased to have received several great responses that quickly. I am keeping them all as a reference for my organization and potential moves/re-structure. Also, obtaining information to benchmark from the industry and a recognized source is a definite advantage.”