Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Controllers who have been down a similar path already
Senior Executive Network's Controller Group brings together controllers who are in the same industry and face unprecedented challenges in this economy. More than ever, they need a place to get expert, confidential advice from “real world” peers on their most
Controllers will be placed into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity. Members leave meetings with accelerated learning for themselves and their teams, and improved results for their company.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members will discuss at upcoming meetings:
- The Growing Position of a Controller – What is Everyone in Charge of?
- Forecasting and Analytics Outside of Day-to-Day Accounting
- Role as Information Provider and Financial Consultant to Non-Finance Internal Constituents
- Leveraging I.T. Effectively
- Strategies to Drive Internal Mobility to Include Career Mapping
- April 25-26, 2024 | Kansas City, MO
- December 5-6, 2024 | Orlando, FL
- Alternative dates & locations are available upon request
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
"Consistently excellent meetings with lots of good ideas. Benchmarking and networking with professionals in similar situations. Bob’s sharing of insights between CEO and CFO groups is an added benefit. Great organization!”
Vice President/Global Controller, D.D. Williamson & Company, Inc.