Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other CEOS who have been down a similar path already
Senior Executive Network's Controller Group brings together controllers who are in the same industry
and face unprecedented challenges in this economy – especially after the fallout from COVID-19. More
than ever, they need a place to get expert, confidential advice from “real world” peers on their most
Controllers will be placed into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors) who
have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity. Members leave meetings with
accelerated learning for themselves and their teams, and improved results for their company.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark
operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- The Growing Position of a Controller – What is Everyone in Charge of?
- Forecasting and Analytics Outside of Day-to-Day Accounting
- Role as Information Provider and Financial Consultant to Non-Finance Internal Constituents
- Leveraging I.T. Effectively
- Strategies to Drive Internal Mobility to Include Career Mapping
- What Are the Best Ways to Analyze M&A Opportunities?
Upcoming SEN Peer Meetings
Quarterly Controller Personal Advisory Board and Member Meetings
- December 3-4, 2020 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- February 25, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- May 6-7, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- August 26, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- Chief Executive Leadership Summit (November 5-6, 2020)
- Strategic Finance Summit (TBA 2021)
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“Consistently excellent meetings with lots of good ideas. Benchmarking and networking with professionals in similar situations. Bob’s sharing of insights between CEO and CFO groups is an added benefit. Great organization!”
Vice President/Global Controller, D.D. Williamson & Company, Inc.