For Senior Marketing Executives
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other top Marketing executives who have been down a similar path already
Top Marketing Executives have an abundance of new opportunities and challenges to choose from in
today’s fast-changing economy and social media world. How can they decide upon the resources they
need to pursue their campaigns and achieve their goals? How can they separate the realities from vendor promises, and implement new processes and systems without getting burned?
Senior Executive Networks has the answer, with networks exclusively for senior marketing executives.
We place marketing executives into groups with peers in their industry (who are not direct competitors)
who have the same job responsibilities and comparable levels of complexity.
Each peer group is professionally facilitated which allows members to exchange expertise, benchmark
operational metrics and discuss current and future industry trends allowing members to improve
performance and achieve their goals.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Marketing Automation – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Building a Successful Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Measuring ROI for your Marketing Dollars
- Marketing New Product Introductions
- Marketing Playbook, People Management, Technology Tools
- What Will the Future Bring? - Economic Update for 2020 and Beyond
Upcoming SEN Peer Meetings
Quarterly Heads of Marketing Personal Advisory Board and Member Meetings
- February 25, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- May 6-7, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
- August 26, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- December 2-3, 2021 (Online and In-Person Full Member Meeting Options)
For a list of additional webinars, conference calls and online conferences, click here.
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“SEN has been very helpful in market research, sustainability, and branding projects. I would advocate the use.”
“Every meeting helps make our company better.”
“Extremely well organized and professional.”