For Other Executive Networks
Take Your Company to the Next Level with SEN
Senior Executive Network offers additional peer groups for Construction Project Managers as well as Executive Assistants. Members participate in professionally facilitated and confidential peer group meetings online quarterly as well as two times a year in-person to share their real-world experiences, top issues, what works, and pitfalls to avoid — allowing them to grow and achieve their professional goals.
SEN provides uncommon wisdom combined with real-world experience that only fellow executives can provide. This allows members to receive actionable takeaways from each meeting to improve their company performance and avoid costly mistakes.
Our Construction Project Managers group discusses issues such as:
- What will the Future Bring? - Economic Update for 2020 and Beyond
- Reporting - Discuss the Internal Reports that have had the Greatest Impact on your Organization
- Problems with Getting Superintendents to Take Direction
- Managing and Understanding People (Millennials in Particular)
- Learn Negotiation Best Practices and How They can Differentiate Your Business
Our Executive Assistant group discusses issues such as:
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- Executive Assistant’s Role in Formal and Informal Meetings
- Being a strategic partner to the CEO
- Delegation: the Good, Bad and Ugly
- Reactivity versus Proactivity
Quarterly Online Peer Advisory Meetings
- Regional/National In-Person and Online Peer Group Meetings
Learn More About SEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Senior Executive Network:
“SEN has provided a risk free recurring place and reason to explore my companies business. SEN has given me new outlooks on current developments in the business world , exposed me to some of the challenges that lie ahead as our business grows, and provided a chance for new friendships and people who can be on council.”
CFO, Spartan Light Metal Products, Inc.
“SEN is my primary resource to identify what it is that I need to learn, or become more knowledgeable on – being able to associate with the best elevates me to a higher level of competence.”
Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration, Bigelow Tea
“Each meeting I have attended has given me more ideas in 1 ½ days than I would normally get in 6 months. Great meetings and great people.”
Vice President of Manufacturing, M-C Industries, Inc.
“SEN definitely helped me clarify the different structures based on different organizations. I am keeping my responses as a reference for my organization and potential moves/re-structure. Also, obtaining information to benchmark from the industry and a recognized source is a definite advantage.”
“As always, top notch. Very interesting subject, excellent presentation.”
CFO, Robinson Home Products Inc.